9 Days Sober wow!

It’s been a while being sober this long feels good I’m not outta the woods yet 9 days and lots Prayers,reading post along with my new found AA meetings. First weekend sober was rough but I made it. Looking forward to tonites meeting I’m thinking I need a bit more than 2 meetings a week right now so this week I’ll attend 1 extra. Never thought I’d be able to go this long without drinking finally made it past those 3 days looking forward to 10 days yay!! One day at a time sometimes a minute at a time so happy to be here thank you everyone for your kind words and strength you all have helped me get this far hope my words help another struggling as well to beat this demon. Sending lots of love and strength :slightly_smiling_face::woman_in_lotus_position::pray::heartpulse::heartpulse::yellow_heart: PS yes my dogs is that large to think I was told he would be medium size dog lol how wrong were day haha love my Mojo aka Bubba he sends love and strength to all too​:yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

22 Likes

@Pinky Nicely done!!! And love your pittie!!! My Blue guy has like your beautif boy! Little teeny points on those bigass pumpkin heads! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
I’m on Day 18 and I just went back to look at my “goal” checklist. That’s a great visual. I screenshotted my 5th day and I forgot about it. So glad I saw it.
It’s NOT easy. We all know this. Those little visuals help. When I go out, I think sure, I could drink but today’s not the day.
I’ve failed a few times in the past, but AA meetings can be SOOO helpful. I have ZERO friends that don’t drink. I need a new cohort. I haven’t been to any AA meetings in this town yet, but I have the App that lists them all around me for those times driving around and being tempted.
AA meetings and a beefy sidekick like your boy…you’re off to a great start! Reward yourself with the money you save on fancy non-alc drinks to have at your house or go out and do some new stuff without a hangover. :slight_smile: I’ve had a perma-hangover. These last 18-days have been productive…and it’s weird. It’s a foreign feeling, but I like it. I hope the novelty doesn’t wear off. Hence…this app and/or AA.
Props to you!

2 Likes

Well done on your sobriety and upping your meetings. They help me so much to keep my head straight. It’s like a dose of medication for me ! Love reading up on your journey. Your doing great x

1 Like

Enjoy the “pink cloud” while it lasts. I wish it would last forever. Congrats on reaching 9 days. Keep taking it one day at a time.

1 Like

@Pinky congratulations !!! Union of prayers!!! We never give up!!! Sobriety is at hand

Ty for your kind words it’s a strange feeling I agree but it feels great to be sober still lots of hard work ahead of me It wont be easy but i determined to beat this yes with my Mojo by my side I can do this. Folks always ask why did u name him Mojo. I respond So I always have Good Mojo by my side :slightly_smiling_face::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::woman_in_lotus_position: Congratulations on 18 days Mojo and I are doin the Sober Dance :raised_hands:

1 Like

TY Nat. AA meetings are helping I wished I hadn’t been so afraid to go for so long. Better late than never. Yes I soo agree it’s like a dose of medication. I’ve only done 2 meetings noticed after each one I feel strong and motivated to beat this… Ty for your kind words :slightly_smiling_face::pray::woman_in_lotus_position:

3 Likes

It wont be any easy road. yes I agree one day at a time 1 minute at a time if I have to. Tysm for your kind words Lisa all the best to you as well. Ty for letting me about the pink cloud did not know what it meant someone posted about it will read tyty​:woman_in_lotus_position::pray::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Tysm Bom. Yes!! Union of Prayers and Never giving up. If we fall get up and Move forward to Sobriety. Sending lots of Love, Strength, to everyone on this Journey. I’m so Happy I found this APP. You all are Amazing!!! :slightly_smiling_face::pray::woman_in_lotus_position:

2 Likes

Well done meetings make it easier make new friends who have been were you have doing great Pinky wish you well

1 Like

Congrats queen! Looking forward to your #10! :heart: I love your energy, that will help you everyday I promise

1 Like

You’ve got your good Mojo!!! I love it!!! My little Blue Ban’s name is “Bullet”. Though he’s a big baby, maybe I can steal from you! I can say, “I am always armed. All you need is one Bullet”. Mine just happens to be a super snuggly, wiggly, snorting, happy meatball of a dog! :laughing: Nothing like having a good dog! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

My shorty in the middle…#LoveBullies

2 Likes

Cograts on 9 days. I got 13! It does feel so good doesn’t it!? The best part for me is no hangovers and the coffee just seems to taste better. I do fresh ground 1 cup in the am. And the time with my God and devotionals and gratitude list really go a long way for me.

Oh but there is one thing better than a having a good dog @Joules

A cat and 2 good dogs :upside_down_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
:pray: :heart:

3 Likes

@Dazercat I LOVE it!!!

Looks like my house…what do they day, "It’s a cat’s world and we’re just in it " Your cat looks like the TOP DAWG like my cat!

1 Like

My dogs are terrified of two cats…and this is what they do…
Entertaining as hell. :laughing:

1 Like

Congratulations :blush::tada::sparkler:

We got 4 cats 2 dogs and we all live in harmony. They r such a joy aren’t they?
Here’s the other three.

2 Likes

Tysm Ray meeting tomorrow have made new friends :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::woman_in_lotus_position::pray::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

2 Likes

Congratulations to you too omg they r sooo adorable :yellow_heart::pray::pray::woman_in_lotus_position:

2 Likes

How adorable your one has the same brindle color as my pup. Feel free Mojo for everyone :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::yellow_heart::pray::woman_in_lotus_position:

1 Like