9 Days Sober wow!

Tysm Maria day 10 has arrived yay Mojo and I are doin the Sober Dance :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::pray::yellow_heart::woman_in_lotus_position:

2 Likes

I LOVE it!!! They are. I can’t imagine life without animals. We lost a few old-timers and now have 6-cats (damn catbox-fest up in here. I’ll hate it when my daughter’s move out!), 2 dogs, & 2 horses. Took my big red horse out yesterday and he’s a little grumpy at times. I’ll throw out his MadMug. Funny as heck. He bit me once and I about knocked his 1200# a$$ out! He’s never done it again but he threatens! But once you’re done messing with him, he’s awesome. Crazy fast, fun to ride, safe, usually. I have not ridden as much this last year from excessive hangovers. Since Dec 27, I feel back in the saddle and ready to compete again. :blush:

2 Likes

This little blondie, he’s a little turd. But I love it about I’m. He’s in about-to-panic mode. There a house with a stone wall around with a tile mural of a mare and goal and my horses go NUTS. It shows we love them for their athleticism and ability to dissolve our anxieties…not their intelligence. :laughing:

1 Like

Wow!! You got us beat. You got some lovely creatures there. I love that “little turd”. and the red one looks like he’s giving me the stink eye. We cannot imagine life without animals either. We like them so much more than people. But we are afraid this is our last batch of cats and dogs. All rescues. I don’t want them to out live me. I didn’t want Benson the little dog but wifey said Minnie the older dog needed a friend because Max the old dog died. A few years ago. Now that is It!! Every time the old dog dies we have to get the other doing a friend. But no more. Benson will just have to be a dog all on his own. We don’t think he’ll mind. And cats are like potato chips. You can’t have just one. I guess just like alcoholics. We can’t just have one either. Where do you and all your animals live?

This was my beautiful Max when we lived in Durango

And Minnie about ten years ago.

Now we got Benson and that’s the last dog. Dogs are too much work. I love them but cats are easier.

3 Likes

Your horses are beautiful :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Ahhhhhh so lovin your doggie pics :slightly_smiling_face::yellow_heart:

2 Likes