9 months and I can’t go get my chip tonight

I’m quite sad that I can’t get to my meeting tonight to get my 9 month chip. Life is getting so full and almost chaotic I’m really struggling to make my meetings. But the good thing is that the chaos is not causing temptations or anything. I know I won’t drink tonight or any time soon. I just really want to celebrate my milestone with people who understand that it IS a milestone!!

27 Likes

Can you pick it up tomorrow?

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like

I have another meeting I go to on Wednesday. Fingers crossed nothing comes up before then.

4 Likes

Congratulations!!! You’re GOALS!!! 9 whole months drink free and wasn’t due to pregnancy. :grin:

3 Likes

Ha ha ha. I couldn’t even stay drink free when I WAS pregnant!! Thank God I didn’t harm my babies.

3 Likes

l_9m

Only until you can get yours in person. It is often said in my meetings that nine months is the chip most seldom given; it ain’t easy to earn.

Huge congratulations to you, @VSue!

11 Likes

What a life-changing accomplishment!
Well done!!!

2 Likes

Oh my gosh! Congratulations! You have made it this far and you are stronger than you know! You have given me inspiration to make it to my goals! Keep it up sister!!

1 Like

Congrats on your 9 months. That is such a great accomplishment. You should be very proud of yourself.

1 Like

Sorry you cannot make your meeting, but well done and HUGE congrats on your 9 months!! Great watching you work so hard and grow!

2 Likes

9 months is AMAZING! You should be very proud! You will get yoir chip when the time is right! Congrats on your great milestone and keep up the good work! Very inspirational.

1 Like

Oh, Sue, you’ve come such a long way! I truly appreciate how you lift up other members of our community and support them. Your open honest shares have made a positive difference in my sobriety, so thank you! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Congratulations Sue. I have watched how you have grown over the last few months. Your posts have great advice in them.
Well done!:grinning:

1 Like

Congatulations!! Day 2 for me can’t wait to get that far!!

2 Likes

Congratulations on your 9 months! I picked up my 9 month chip suuuuper late, haha.

1 Like

keep it up congratulations on getting 9mo. in that can be a daunting task for some of us to even make it half way I’m almost to 60days dont let the everyday hectic chaos creep back in and get too busy were you cant work on yourself I do it sometimes an just need take a few min to relax ez does it

1 Like

Look out here comes the sober party balloons

Party%20Ballons Party%20Ballons

3 Likes

Oh, I feel you! When I have a milestone, the only wishes I get is from TS. Nobody at home or in my surrounding does. I’m open about my addiction, so people know, but they don’t “feel” it.
So…CONGRATULATIONS!! :tada: :facepunch: :heart:
9 months sober is awesome!!
You will get your chip later. No chips for me because I’m not in AA (but I love those chips!!). Bought myself a small angel to put in my pocket when I was 11 months sober. When I’m a year sober I’m giving myself a big tattoo :tada:
So I’m good in celebrating myself :hugs:
Have a great celebration wednesday!

3 Likes

Congratulations on 9 months. That is a huge achievement. :tada:

1 Like