9 months still no drinking

Been 9 months now still no drinking!! Still am getting bored it’s winter time!! And cold I have been working a lot thoe anyone live in Maine area looking for a friend!!

2 Likes

Is there any hobbies you have maybe you could do something like that to meet new friends,keep going as you have do so well so far.x

1 Like

Not really just always busy with my kids and wife my daughter is 5 and my son is three just been working a lot playing with them but sometimes it would be nice to have like a friend to talk to I canceled out all my other friends because they drink a lot I still text them here and there but I don’t hang out with them anymore.

Hi a great way to make new soba friends is through aa. I’ve met the most wonderful supportive people in the rooms . This app is also a great way to interact with people in recovery. Keep reading and reaching out on here were all here to help eachother through our recovery x good luck

4 Likes

How about mother kids groups

1 Like

Try a meeting meet new sober friends might help you not getting bored wish you well

I tried aa about 5 times it just isn’t it for me I have been working a lot 60 to 70 hours a week witch keeps me busy but also been kind of draining

Working 60/70 hrs and raising 2 children wow that’s full in maybe drop some hours at work if you can

2 Likes

My wife stays home with kids so it’s just me working witch I don’t mind it.

1 Like