90 days - and pie

What an awesome milestone and thanks for the music

1 Like

Pie! Nice job! Such an inspiration!

1 Like

Thank you all so much for the kind words and encouragement. It was a really great day, and I feel strangely less restless than I have for the past week. I know that I am one drink away from having a miserable life again, and I am forever grateful to all of you for helping me stay sober.

And the pie was darn good!

3 Likes

So I have this thing i decided to start doing a couple years ago where I wait til the day is almost over to tell people happy birthday…everyone always wants to be the first person to tell ya, then by the middle of the day you’ve heard/are hearing it so many times it sorta desensitizes it for ya. By 11:30 or so you’ve pretty much wrapped up thinking about it and the surprise factor goes up considerably when somebody hits ya with it. In that same vein…Congrats on 90 days girl! We all knew without a doubt last night that you were gonna make it no problem. Glad you had an awesome day with ur kids and I’m looking forward to bumrushing u again at quarter to midnight 90days from now! :grin:

2 Likes

I seem to have to make this quick since I keep getting booted off the app… But congratulations on 90 days!!! You deserve so much happiness peace and calm. Love you Holly!!!

Congratulations on the big 90!!!

Celebrating with pie is so awesome

1 Like

Thats a really good idea man. So true to. Get all kinds of messages early, then by lunch nothing.

3 Likes

I love this! Thanks, my Carolina buddy. You are the best.

Just a bit of advice tho, DO NOT do it to your wife/girlfriend! Lol, if u wake up in a bed beside
the same woman on the reg and the first 3 words out of your mouth aren’t “happy birthday gorgeous” you’re gonna be in for one helluva bad day! :joy:

4 Likes

Hahahaha! Yeah, i wouldnt try that with the wife!

You are awesome! Way to go!

1 Like

Thank you so much!