90 days sober 💪🏼

Today I’m 90 days sober. I have had so many mind blowing changes in my life. my sister lost all four of her children by emergency removal and I now have temporary custody of them and I’m working full time so not a lot of time for anything in my life including time for myself. things are rough emotionally right now and I just keep praying for god to take it all and do his will with it all but I thought I would make time to share my milestone with you all :heart::heart::100:

42 Likes

9 Likes

Me at 90 days sober. I think I’ve come a long way

10 Likes

Uploading: F1E0995C-5482-4A96-B75E-88E798E13E9D.jpeg…

My niece and nephews :heart::heart::heart:

7 Likes

Wow :star_struck: Holly.
Congratulations on your 90 days. Good thing your sober right. You don’t seem to have any time to be anything but sober. I’m so happy you checked in.
Good for you girl.
Very proud of ya.
Keep up the great work.
And God Bless you.
:pray:t2::heart:

Those kids are adorable. They are so lucky to have you.

4 Likes

Congratulations lady!!! Looking good in the pics, what lovely kids. You are doing an amazing thing for your sister. Take care of yourself :ok_hand::pray:t2::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Well done lady :grin:proud of you :+1:

2 Likes

Congratulations! So proud of you!

2 Likes

Congratulations…… and WOW, that is a lot. So strong! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

90 days is a great start. Never forget that He never puts more on us than we can bear, and we can bear anything with His help.

2 Likes

Hell yeah! ! Keep killin it!

2 Likes

There will be more to come

2 Likes

Congratulations and if no one has told you today, you are freakin awesome!!! What a blessing you are to those kids! Keep going friend and wishing you nothing but happiness :heart:

1 Like

Thank you @Dazercat I’m happier the more days that pass. Yet with so much chaos it’s like my entire world has been flipped upside down. My kids are upset with me which breaks my heart it just all is overwhelming

1 Like

Thanks @Blondie1x they are amazing kids :heart: And I’m glad I can do things for them that their mother wasn’t willing to the oldest is actually decided to stay with me no matter what happens with the case so he won’t be returning to me sister even if she gets it together

2 Likes

@Dolse71 thank you so much :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you @Lisa07 no matter how crazy life has gotten I just remember how hard it was to stop and from time to time I will come on here if I have a minute and read my story I’m so grateful still for TS :heart:

1 Like

Lol yeah it’s been interesting relearning to do the little things for little people again lmao :rofl: I’m like go brush your hair… :woman_facepalming:t4: Oh wait lol get me the hair stuff

1 Like

Thank you @JasonFisher :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

How awesome!!! You get to be present and sober and give those babies the LOVE they need right now. That’s so beautiful! :heart::heart:

1 Like