90 days without drinking!

Hi everyone! Reached 90 days today without a drink! It’s still early sobriety, but I’m staying focused to stay sober. Stay strong everyone!

30 Likes

congrats man thats a huge accomplishment. Keep up the great work ! :confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::tada::tada:

2 Likes

Congrats brother! I just realized, 69 days for me lol :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Get it! That’s awesome and a great accomplishment. Treat yourself to something good! You earned it in my opinion.

1 Like

Congratulations! I am at 92 days. Starting into the period they call the “Danger Zone”. I am feeling good but a little bit unsure of myself yet. I take every precaution to stay away from people and situations that may trigger me. We can do this! I am so thankful for this app!

3 Likes

Is it getting easier? Day 74 (I can’t believe I made it past a month, much less 2.5!) And still wondering when I decide it’s okay to drink again.

Always scared to say yes. That keeps me sober.

6 Likes

That’s HUGE, dude! ODAAT :fist:t3::fist:t3:

1 Like

Great job!!!

1 Like

90 days! Well done! You’re an inspiration to all of us! I can’t even imagine what 90 days feels like (but I’m hoping to!!)

Congratulations man :grin:

1 Like

You rock!!

1 Like

Congratulations! 90 days is a terrific accomplishment… i’m not very far behind you (just coming up on 88 days), and I’m really looking forward to the big 90… then 100… then 150…
Well done!

2 Likes

Thanks everyone! You all inspire me to stay strong.

Way to go stay strong be positive be active. 90 days is a big deal. I’m a addict I’m 6 months clean I still struggle but keeping busy is the key for me always reach out to someone if you feel the need we are all here for you.

2 Likes

Awesome! Keep it up!

Great job enjoy the inspired day

Great accomplishment, congrats! I hope to be there in 42 days :wink: