__90 days__

Thank you everyone on here for your continuous support, even if it’s not directed towards me, the time and effort you all put into responding and caring for one another’s sobriety has been a huge motivation to do better in my own life. Be more humble, show more compassion, and be thankful for everything we have.

Thank you for helping me get to this milestone :hibiscus:

27 Likes

Well this is definitely directed to you. AWESOME!!! One month behind you and feeling great.

2 Likes

Great job pal!! HUGE milestone!

1 Like

Congratulations! This is a huge milestone :hearts: Stay focussed and everything is possible :muscle:

1 Like

90 days is fantastic!! Well done!!

1 Like

Keep it up! You deserve another 90! Congrats!

2 Likes

Oustanding! You’ve earned every day and should be damn proud of yourself. Congratulations!!

1 Like

Awesome! I hit my 90 tomorrow!

4 Likes

My sweet friend - I hope you have spent this entire basking in the amazing life changes you have made. I am thrilled for you!

1 Like

That’s awesome! Congrats to us both :heart:

Thanks so much Gabe!

Lea

I hope that happens as well, it’s been a bit harder lately but mostly because of life more than anything. I actually think I’m getting back to a more stable frame of mind where I am not questioning my sobriety every day.

Thank you so much :hibiscus:

1 Like

I truly believe that being focused is the key to success, thank you so much Nina (or is it really Niiina) :blush:

Thank you @SassyRocks :heart:

Thanks Donnie!! Happy to be here :blush:

Lea

Thanks again Tristan!! :hibiscus:

1 Like

Thank you Ty you’ve been an inspiration to me and I love reading what you have to say.

Rob, thanks so much and congratulations to you on 90 days!

1 Like

Aww Holly :heart:️ thank you!!! You are the absolute best and brighten my day :sun_with_face:

1 Like

Congratulations!!!

1 Like