A little about myself

I’ve dealt with depression, social anxiety, other anxieties, and panic attacks for many years. All of this was caused by bullying in middle school and family things, like being in foster care for months when I was a baby. In middle school I was bullied for being fat and coming out as anything but straight, I got punched in the face by some girl for that. Being called fat effected me so much to the point where I would stop eating and try to exercise as much as I could but I wouldn’t say I had an eating disorder since I never looked it and it was only for a few months. I have such major social anxiety that I can’t even talk to new people in person without my nerves going out of control. It all started in elementary when we had to do presentations, I always had my mom sit in the back of my class while I did those and it just got worse and worse. My first really bad panic attack happened last year when my mom told me that my great grandma only had a year to live, I just sat in the corner by the stairs and hyperventilate until one of the supervisors saw me and told me to take a walk and asked me if I had someone who I trusted to talk about why I’m having a panic attack. I told her my friend, skyler, and he came out and help me through the process but since the lockdown I haven’t been able to have him by my side so I’ve been having them more and more. So, I found this app and I’m hoping this will help with all these problems and I could help people with theirs :upside_down_face:

3 Likes