A miracle to me!

I just passed 30 days without dope!!!

20 Likes

thats awesome! keep at it :slight_smile:

1 Like

The first 30 days are definitely the worst when it comes to heroin. Hopefully now most of the physical symptoms will begin to subside, however, don’t be upset if you still have issues with your emotional and mental health. I know for me it took 6 months before I finally felt comfortable with my feelings. I suggest an introspective program that forces you to look at yourself in depth. I was in AA and IOP those first 6 months. Almost 3 years later I’m still in AA and now I can use the tools I’ve learned in all problem areas of my life. Not just the drink and drug problem

2 Likes

Thankyou so much…I had to go to a detox center to help get passed the first week,then put myself in a year long program. I’m in PHP and graduate that this Friday and next week start IOP…The program is awesome! We live 5 people per house in sober housing and our only rent is just staying clean!!! Thankyou for your support!! Now,just till midnight, and will deal with tomorrow… tomorrow!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I did a supportive living. I was homeless before that. I was staying sober, but couldn’t make any real progress in the rest of my life. Sober living was my Meatloaf scenario for sobriety. I would do anything, but I wouldn’t do that. It was one of the best decisions I ever made

2 Likes

Lol,defiantly the"meatloaf "!! Love it!!!

That is fantastic!!! You go!!!

1 Like

Thankyou so much…!!!

1 Like

This is wonderful news Shannon. Keep don’t what you’re doing.

2 Likes

Congratulations! That is awesome. Keep going and many more days will follow!

2 Likes

Congratulations ShannonS 30 days sober does wonders to your health keep pushing and you will reap all the benefeits of sobriety you get your life back your identity back and you flourish into the real you :heart::pray:t3: congratz

2 Likes

Thankyou so very much!! :slight_smile:

Thankyou, very appreciated!!!

1 Like

Way to go! :tada::tada:

congratulations