A new Birthday

Ah Scott! Huge congratulations to you. You bring so much kindness and wisdom to our family of drunks and addicts. Much love and big props to you, my friend…

3 Likes

Congratulations man!!

3 Likes

Hey Scott, awesome work! You keep your eyes on the prize and that inspires me. Thanks for hanging out with us, brother.

2 Likes

Scott!! You are amazing and an inspiration to me every day. I’m so glad that you are sober and that you are here. :hearts::hearts::star_struck::+1::rainbow::snowflake::bird:

3 Likes

Doing a happy dance for you!! Welcome to the club!! You have a lot to be proud of!!

2 Likes

awesome!!!

2 Likes

Nice one Scott!
You’ve always been an inspiration to me from day one. You have a lot of positive things to say that help people.

2 Likes

Congratulations! You’re one of my favs here😊

2 Likes

Congratulations and happy birthday :tada::birthday::balloon:

This is the best advice ever!

2 Likes

Congratulations and thank you, my awesome bearded friend. Sobriety suits you, you lovely human.

2 Likes

Well done. Congradulations.

2 Likes

Well done my bearded brother one year . doing great , and my saying Meetings make it easier keep on trucking

2 Likes

Good show ol’ chap! Brilliant work! Congrats on making it a full year sober. I always like what you have to say here, except when you say you’re old…
I’m happy for you, man. Have some more cake today- you deserve it! :grinning:

3 Likes

Thank you for all the kind words. You all have inspired me. Its amazing, I by myself am a drunk. When I surround myself with phenomenal people, like all of you, I have the strength to stay sober.

11 Likes

Amazing Scott, happy first sober birthday!

Thank you for sharing your journey with us, I always appreciate your kindness and perspective.

Here’s to many more :tada:

2 Likes

Yassss! Ice cream, ice cream, ice cream

2 Likes

Way to go my man! You’re such an inspiration, thank you! Just awesome!

1 Like

Didnt do icecream. Went with peanut m&ms…why? Just seemed more appetising at the moment.

4 Likes

Well it’s your sober birthday so if peanut m&ms are your thing then that seems like the best way to do it :grin:

via Imgflip Meme Generator

5 Likes

The fancy chip was my gift to myself. Came up with a list of birthday gifts…thats the one that seemed to mean the most…and cheapest. Now i have 1 year chip for both front pockets.

6 Likes