AA (and other) Chips. Where do you keeps yours?

On a key chain with my keys. So in my pocket. Or as im walking through work it’s in my hand rubbing it.

Thanks. Its the rehab facility program i was so happy to complete. They have a wall of cups with yellow and black ribbons. Those are the folks that passed away before their one year to come back and get their cup. Yellow is for dying sober and black dying in addiction. Its a very powerful wall of cups.

I always keep my most recent one in my bra or purse and my others in my desk. Congrats on your milestone :wink:

I keep my current one in my wallet. When I receive a new one I give the previous one away

I have my white chip and my one year medallion in my wallet. A special one year medallion given to me by a friend is in a box on my bedside table. The others I have back to my homegroup so they could be passed on.

1 Like

I’m not doing aa but trying to borrow some of the techniques and learn what I can use, and I got myself a one month chip and a serenity prayer one. I really like having them. I have them on my key ring so it’s a constant reminder that I want to keep going each day, be brave enough to change and strong enough to accept.

I wish we were given chips for each month but mine are on my desk at work

I used to keep it in my wallet… Untill i put it on the half wall next to my fridge. Now its under my fridge

2 Likes

only keep my first preamble in my wallet , prob need a bigger wallet for my chips lol

6 Likes

I’ve ordered a chip stand. I’ll post a picture when I receive it and display my chips

1 Like

So, I have my year milestone chips stored in a little pouch…somewhere. I honestly forget where that ended up.

My 1 year coin is in my wallet…in the coin section. It’s always with me.

2 Likes

Where do you store the program’s badges or coins?
Do you keep them in a jewelry box? Do you hit a nail in the wall to hang them up? Do you hang them on your keys? do you keep them in your wallet? Do you keep them in a safe? I’m curious where you keep them.

These are my milestones. I hang them on the wall. NA and CA. Gotta catch’em all

My collection of new start with the program badges. :see_no_evil: :see_no_evil: :see_no_evil: :see_no_evil:
Normally they are in a drawer, but for the photo I put them on the table

3 Likes

Wich one do you have? The newcomer? 30, 60 or 90 days? 6 or 9 months? A year?

1 Like

Mine are in various places, one year is in a frame by my bed so I see it first thing (this gets replaced by the newest one so it’s eagerly awaiting 18 months although I’m quite fond of the one year one so they might both stay) 24hrs is in a purse on my keys along with some other sobriety related things and the rest are in a purse in my bedside drawer

4 Likes