Acceptance to a new beginning. THE NEW CHAPTER

I’m 51 days clean to day and need new people to help when I am at my Lows. My higher power is there for me and has made me who I am today. I’m new to this app and need help figuring it out. Please k am desperately in need of a good support network. Drugs, Sex, self mutilation n Alcohol our my poison. Can any one help?

5 Likes

Welcome. You will find plenty of support here.

1 Like

Hi and welcome here,
I’m an alcoholic myself. If you use the :mag: above you can type in any subject you wanna read about. Because of the different timezones I think you get more replies on your message within a few houres. Most people are sleeping now I guess.

2 Likes

Welcome here, I think you’ll find lots of support here for all of your issues.
Cute name btw, lol. I had a friend Justin who used to say he wanted to change his name to that, lol.

3 Likes

I knew a guy named Justin Case in high school. Funny parents.

2 Likes

You’re in the right place. For all your addictions. Keep reading and reaching out. We’re all here for one another. Keep up the good work!

1 Like

You did?! Probably hippies for parents, lol. I have a friend here on island and she and her (ex) had a daughter they named Anabel…from Sanibel. That poor girl, her whole life she’ll be explaining that one, lol.

3 Likes

Thank you so much

Thank you so much. Knowing how to navigate through this add is very important

Well I was Justin Tyme to save my life if not who knows where I would be

2 Likes

My name is Jacob but I Go by Izze short for Israel. I’m a changed man just looking to better myself and life life happy. I’m not miserable like I used to be but have a long way to go!

1 Like

Know how to navigate through this app is very important to me so I know where and how to reach how for help so thank you so very much

1 Like

I’m sober from drugs alcohol pmo and food. 29 days no pmo 290 no alcohol 200 no drugs 22 no food binges

I would highly recommend mend AA na NA

1 Like