Addicted to meth

I been doing meth for 10 years off and on I feel powerless this drugs has taken over my life and I am sick of it so I decided to go to in patient rehab I will go in a few weeks is there anyone that can give me advice so that I can succeed staying clean or anything I can do To have rehab success

1 Like

I was addicted to meth. I am 105 days clean. There is a lot to know where would you like to begin? Its not easy and there where times it physically hurt but you can do this.

I was also a meth addict, just got a year clean last week. You can do it, trust me I know how hard it is. Keep the Faith!! Reach out to people when you want to use. Hit some meetings!

2 Likes

Don’t fantasize about rehab “fixing” you. it’s going to be a lot of hard work and long days/nights for the rest of your life.

30 days in rehab is only a temp reprieve from destructive behavior.

Good Luck and I wish you the best, but you have to be dedicated to stayin clean for the rest of your life or you’ll waste the trip like i did when i thought rehab would cure me. LOL

2 Likes

I just left a inpatient rehab, ive learned a lot about addiction… I was also addicted to meth, im 56 days clean it took a while but once I started working the program it really helped. You are going to have to dig deep and find the underlining cause of the addiction. You will feel so many emotions its the ones you use to cover up you need to find.

1 Like