Advertisement pop ups

Does anyone get advertisement pop ups? I’m getting them each time I post or change page etc. How do I stop them? I love this app but it’s ruining it for me!!

Premium is super reasonably priced. A few dollars I think… I made the purchase a while ago and it’s well worth it!

7 Likes

I purchased the premium for $3 about a month ago and it’s well worth it. It’s a one time fee and you’ll never see an ad again.

5 Likes

Same here. Once I realized it was just a one time charge and not a recurring fee, I immediately got premium. So worth it.

5 Likes

I always laughed at the ads because I worked for Trugreen. Id be sitting in the lot before work reading the message board and when I exited it would show me a Trugreen ad.

2 Likes

Thank you. Yes, the app is well worth it. I’ll get onto premium now.

1 Like

Get an iPhone. Zero ads

I have an iPhone and still got ads. Had to purchase the ad-free premium version.

Do you have iOS 14.5?
Log in directly to talkingsober.com. If I use sober time app it will show ads on there. When I click on community function it takes me to talkingsober.com requiring a separate login. So are you paying apple for sober time app and it makes talkingsober.com ad free?

The app itself was free. I paid for the premium version after a month or so, which got rid of ads and had various other features. It was only a few dollars.

You can also download the discourse app and log into talkingsober.com ad free.

Talking Sober itself is ad free. Sober Time has ads and you might see an ad before you open Talking Sober or after you close it and further interact with the app.

You can get premium which permanently disables the ads plus adds some other useful features.

2 Likes

Thank you robin!

Not to mention, if a few bucks is an option it helps Robin keep this ship floating.

Thanks everyone. I went premium and wa-la…no more ads!! It’s worth it for this app. Definitely. Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes