Advice for sex addiction

is someone here also addicted to sex and already sober? i want to know how can i stop Relationships with mans

1 Like

There are several of us here recovering from some form of sex addiction. @anon62920945 is one that may be able to offer specific insight as it relates to your request.

1 Like

Check out SLAA (sex and love addicts anonymous) , SAA (sex addicts anonymous. www.saa-recovery.org )
Or SA (sexaholics anonymous) Each of these meetings has their own way of doing things. If you have any in your area I highly recommend a meeting.
There is a private thread on here for female sex addicts only. I’ll tag @anon62920945 and she can invite you in if you’re willing.
There are several threads here discussing the subject just use the search icon at the top of the page. Personally I use a combination of this app, attending SAA meetings, one-on-one therapy and keeping a journal of my thoughts and feelings. There are several books I like too- “Out of the Shawdows” by Patrick Carnes. “Codependant no more” by Melodie Beatty are a couple of my favorites

1 Like

Hey there, I’m a love and sex addict with 11 months free from my bottom lines. I do SLAA and definitely recommend finding a program like SAA, SLAA, Smart recovery, etc to help you define your boundaries and create plans for what to do when temptation strikes. Like @SmokeyMirror mentioned, there are some great threads here if you use the search function!

We also have a PM thread of women with sex or love addiction, if you want to be added just let me know.