AF Valentine’s Day! What’s your AF plan?

Happy AF Valentine’s Day everyone! If you have someone great and if your alone great! As an eternal bachelor I will be celebrating today by doing whatever the hell I want; that includes happily leaving the sloppy drunks to their sloppy endings as I enjoy my own happy clear headed one.

I’ll be digging into some work research with a good meal.

6 Likes

I went to Krav Maga and Muay Thai classes. I got to hit things and people.

8 Likes

Snowed in this VD, even though the plow came through earlier, we stayed home and watched netflix all day. Sometimes there aint nothing better than a couch day.

4 Likes

Man that VD is rough these days. A plow? Back on my day a shot of penicillin was enough.

7 Likes

Nothing like spending 14 plus hours and still going at my desk…

3 Likes

Ahhhhh, he’s adorable!!!

1 Like

Spent the evening with my two boys :heart:. Watching Netflix now… have been up for 29, going on 30 hours now :confused: Took a two hour nap earlier. Had no coffee today. Another #debbiedownerpost

12 Likes

Hey now, what you see as a debbie downer post, I see someone who is busting their ass! Pat yourself on the back and go to bed!

2 Likes

Those “Happy VD” texts throw me off… how the hell am I supposed to be happy about that!!!

4 Likes

Breaking personal records on no sleep. Will try. Thank ya friend. :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Damn!!! Hope you get some rest soon!!

2 Likes

Meeeeee too! :grimacing:

1 Like

Hung out with my Valentine and had a great afternoon.

Best Valentine’s day in a very long time.

8 Likes

This is awesome @Twowaymirror :slight_smile:

3 Likes

5 Likes

Went to dinner with my wife. She had a glass of wine and I had a club soda. Man it was hard, but saying no to the first one was all I had to do. Saying no to the second or third would have been harder.

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Quiet night in and got to Facetime with our grandson!FB_IMG_1550158949474

4 Likes

We went out for Ethiopian food :shallow_pan_of_food: at a restaurant we’ve never been to. Since we’d never been there, we didn’t associate it with drinking. The dinner was great and we didn’t miss the wine at all. I drank a lot of water with dinner and instead of waking up feeling like crap the next day, I’m well-hydrated and energetic! This is so much better than how I’d been living.

6 Likes

Do we think the relabelling of VD as STD, is part of a conspiracy by the industrial greeting card complex (Illuminati?)

2 Likes