AF Valentine’s Day! What’s your AF plan?

Didn’t celebrate at all yesterday. And that’s okay. I don’t like forced demonstrations of affection. It used to matter to me, but now it makes me uncomfortable.

Youngest was out with her school ski club so it was just oldest, hubby and myself. We had take out food for dinner and then watched some tv together.

Tonight we will go out to celebrate youngest’s report card. She got straight A’s (even some A+'s) except for her French which were low C’s. I feel bad for her about that but she is usually a solid B student so we will celebrate the A’s big time. I just wish we could convince her that the Cs in french are okay. I would like her to drop the French Immersion program since it is clearly a struggle for her (though, she got a 98% in geography which is taught in FRENCH…so clearly she has a good grasp of the language…but I guess her formal french instruction is not going as well) but she won’t hear of it. She is determined to push through. I have to admire her for that.

ANYWAYS…I went on a bit of a tangent. My point was, celebratory dinner tonight will be our family Valentines too.

5 Likes

This sounds like such a wonderful evening!!! :grinning:

2 Likes

1 Like

I spent Valentines Day with Justin Timberlake- sober as a Jay Bird :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I had fun. I’ll just leave it there :innocent:

2 Likes