After a week

After week.of being sober I fucked up yet again got drunk n did some other stuff as well now only able to get less then 4 hrs sleep m feeling pretty worthless

1 Like

You fucked up, you did something stupid, but there’s nothing that can change that. All that matters now is that you get your shit together again. Good luck

2 Likes

All I can think of how for some reason I can’t get past that week mark :unamused:

You can. I’m at a week right now. The most I’ve had is 10 days in the past few months since my relapse. But I’m going to get farther this time, you know how? Constantly telling myself NO. That’s how I got almost 5 months before. You have to set that boundary and stick to it. I know it’s hard. My man drinks every day and occasionally uses drugs but I don’t want that for myself anymore. And I cant change him, only me. You have to truly want this and you will be able to do it. All the best moving forward :heart:

3 Likes

You’re not worthless you made a mistake :wink:

I’m doing one day at a time n trying to focus on things to do when I feel like drinking saying no can feel so hard

1 Like

Maybe try a zoom meeting might help wish you well

2 Likes

Not if you work at it doesn’t.
Sounds like you said that with s nonchalant shrug of your shoulders.
With that attitude the next time you go out you’ll be thinking exactly the same!

3 Likes