After an 8 month binge

Hello everyone, I’ve been gone a long time. A lonnnng time. I drank everyday for the past 8 months. Last sunday I had just about enough. I started to detox. Hardest shit EVER! I’m one week sober today. I still have hedious withdrawals, emotional diarrhea,ect. Everything is in pain. But I’m also so happy. 7 days is so big. Sigh… it’s big. I hope I continue to have the strength. I WANT THIS SO BAD. I hope I make it.

13 Likes

Welcome back. That’s quite a long binge, but you know what? You made the awesome decision to take control of your life again and that’s something to celebrate. Seven days is really good, especially considering how hard it must be for you right now. Just keep going, no matter what. Check in with us. Let us know how you’re doing. You are worth what’s waiting for you on the other side of this. You can do it!

3 Likes

Thank you. I need to be sober. I havent felt this good in what seems a life time. I want it to stay. Lol I dont want to scare it away. Thank you for ur encouragement.

1 Like

Well done. Forget hope, your already doing it you’ve already made it. Your sober today and that’s what you want.

2 Likes