Al-Anon or any other Help

Good morning all.
Not sure where to turn to so hoping I can ask this loving community of ST.
I’ve been doing my best to stay sober been almost 9 days now with out a drink and really want to keep this going.
Unfortunately I believe my fiancé is having a medication relapse, which has been going on for almost a year now. Though she doesn’t think she has an issue it’s getting bad, everything from losing her job, mood swings, erratic behavior, paranoia, and just not understanding basic daily living concepts.
I was hoping anyone here might be able to shine some light on the right path I could take, or at least explore.

She really was an amazing person, but she’s gotten lost again.

4 Likes

Hi Daniel,

Congrats on your sober days and keep going. As to your question, checking out this thread might help. Wishing you all success friend.

2 Likes

@Livin4me Daniel congratulations on 9 days sober. What a solid effort. Keep it going, no matter what. You’re in a tough spot with your fiance. Checking out the link @Mno provided above is a good starting point for support. Keep chatting and checking in here, as there are heaps of friendly people who can help you out. You’re so close to double digits! You’ve got this!

2 Likes

If she’s using narcotics (you said medication: is it pills / narcotics?) then Nar-Anon might help too:

Take care and don’t give up. One day at a time.