All and around my gf

I find myself getting up and all around my gf lately, she finds it super annoying but I can’t help it. How does one stop???

Yes all up in her space. I try and give every ounce of space to her but she seems to think i have been annoying and not giving it to her. I M trying hard. See she is moving out at the end of the month so I am trying to spend as much time with her as possible because she won’t be around as often

Allowing our loved ones the space they crave and need for mental health is important.

Sometimes we try to fill that hole inside …the one we poured alcohol in or drugs…we try to fill that hole with sex or a person. Often we need to get comfortable within our own skin by our selves with our emotions. I know that has been my experience.

By creating that space for your gf you show her you respect her needs and wishes. A good thing AND it goes both ways.

Totally understand what you are saying. Like I said I try and give her the space she needs. Even when I go for a walk to let her chill on her own she gets upset. But the walks are for myself to reflect and clear my head

I get what you are saying as well @SassyRocks. In a week and a bit she won’t be here so I guess I was trying to spend time where I was being annoying. I am learning to just let her do her and me as well the same. Living apart will help quite a bit I think for the big of us.

1 Like

I hope it is helpful for you both. :heart: