Almost 1 year

June 10th will mark my one year sober from coke and crack. With my sober birthday juat around the corner. I kinda want to celebrate in a health sober way. What should i do?

7 Likes

Congratulations on approaching a year! I am also coming up on a year. Been debating on what to do as well. Maybe treat yourself to a date night, movie, dinner that type of thing. But treat that day as the best milestone you ever reached.

At 9 months sober I planned a backpacking trip. Love the outdoors! The timing wasn’t intentional, but it was great to have something to focus on that let me make the most of new sober legs. May do a repeat in a couple months.

Good on ya, and keep on keeping on! :v:

Congratulations with that milestone coming up! :tada: You have saved a lot of money by not using, so if you’ve not spend it already you can do whatever you like!
I’ve reached 8 months now, so I still have a lot of time to think about what to do on my 1 year milestone. At first I have to reach it! :blush:
But if I do, I would like to make a citytrip to London or Berlin (I live in the Netherlands, so it’s “close by”).

Of course your gonna reach it my friend… i believe in you x

1 Like

Im actually taking my son on his first cruise in Sept to celebrate 15 months sober.

1 Like

Wow! That sounds like a great sober gift and you are sharing it with your son :heart:
Never have made a cruise, but who knows some day :grin: Maybe on my 5 year milestone? (chuckle).

Thats incredible. Truely inspiring. Id say truely soak in the accomplishment when it arrives.