Almost 2 years clean tomorrow

When I was 17 I started down a really dark road where I felt alone and like no one cared. I’ve always self harmed but it got significantly worse. I then started doing meth, and I thought that I had it under control. But you all know how that goes right?

2 years ago today I was the lowest of the low. I just got evicted, my parents took all of my money, and I lost my job to boot. I fucked up. I had been doing this shit for 2 years at that point and was about to end it or just live as a junkie.

A few days later my boyfriend and I got together. We had been in love since elementary school and we both still had feelings for eachother. Our anniversary is the 19th this month. I am almost 21 years old and I’ve quit meth cold turkey, and don’t regret a minute of the suffering. My body craves it sometimes but I know I’m never touching that shit again.

I know you guys have it in you. I believe you can get there. You deserve happiness and sobriety.

23 Likes

Great story, I am so happy for u.

2 Likes

Congratulations

1 Like

Congratulations with the :two: years clean!! :partying_face::partying_face:

2 Likes

Thank you guys. It means a lot to me.

1 Like

Welcome. I am glad you found your way here, and I hope you will stay, share, heal, and grow. So good that you chose the clean and sober life so young. You can make the most of every day you have now, and you’ll likely live a long and happy life, with your full portion of peace and contentment.

1 Like