Almost to day 5

Day almost 5 of me kicking that non habit forming marijuana…And although this time I am not having issues with eating or sleeping, I will say the vivid dreams have returned…Which I don’t know is a curse or a blessing.

I haven’t told many people that I quit smoking because most everyone I know things that weed is simply part of my DNA and I have tried to quit so many times and failed, I didn’t want to let myself down again nor did I want to be that person who simply talks about things but doesn’t make them happen.

Pretty stoked about not having a skeleton in my closet…And only 25.5 days till I can pass a UA without the anxiety or stress of having to cheat the system.

I read a lot of these posts where people seem miserable because they can’t drink or use…in my opinion the mindset needs to change. Stop thinking of all the things you’ll lose if you quit and start thinking about all the shit you’ll gain. If your friends don’t support you then they simply aren’t your friends. If your friends are gonna hold you back then they aren’t your friends. The hardest part of this deal is being honest with yourself and realizing that you only have friends when you have something to offer is hard but it’s better than being left empty handed with no one.

5 Likes

WELL SAID! Congrats on your decision to let that better person inside of you take control of your path.

1 Like

Thank you!