Alternative drinks?

What does everyone drink instead of alcohol, especially when you’re out with friends or being social? I usually drink club soda with a lime but I’d really love to mix it up and find some other great alternatives. I also just ordered a bottle of non alcoholic wine for thanksgiving. We’ll see how that goes :joy: for me having variety and making it fun helps.

2 Likes

I enjoy ice water with lemon or lime.

I also enjoy Non alcoholic beer. One is all I need since I’m not getting alcohol response in my brain.

I have not found an NA wine that doesn’t just taste like grape juice. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

So sometimes I buy sparkling grape juice or sparkling cider for the “fancy” drink.

Enjoy!

2 Likes

I love sparkling water with fresh apple juice in it, i dont know if your in the uk but Lidl do a lovely sparkling elderflower drink… i dont do non alcoholic drinks because i never drank because i liked the taste of it

2 Likes

I am usually a fizzy water and lemon drinker. But if you like sugary drinks, ginger beer (it has no alcohol) with lime is quite yummy.

2 Likes

Just water or coffee. That’s fine for me.

2 Likes

I like half orange juice half lemonade, or coke if I’m out. In the house it’s tea or hot chocolate with squirty cream and sprinkles. If you hadn’t guessed I’m only at twenty eight days today so I’m still in the sugar frenzy although it’s definitely calming down.

3 Likes

Try a mix of juices

Oj
Pinapple juice
Grenadine
Splash of sprite

Looks like a mixed drink and tastes yummy

2 Likes

Ahh the sugar frenzy…i was OBSESSED with cheesecake and sticky toffee pudding!!

2 Likes

Chocolate cheesecake and malteasers are keeping me sane right now :joy:

2 Likes

Whatever works for now thats what i say!!

3 Likes