An appreciation post for you lovely people

Its late here and I have been reading posts for a bit and felt like I wanted to share. THANK YOU to everyone in this group. I’m 75 days sober and never thought I’d be here doing well and making my life better.

The first week or two I was an emotional wreck and the support in this group was overwhelming and brought me to tears on several occasions. I couldn’t be more grateful. I appreciate the genuine nature of this group -it’s refreshing and the world needs more of it.

On to another day of making something of my life and not wasting away, lost in booze.

15 Likes

Well done on getting to 75 days :+1:t2::slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thanks friend! Sometimes we need to hear that we are still helping. I’m glad you are feeling better than early on and that you keep on trucking. Carry on!

5 Likes

Congratulations on your 75 days!! That is not easy to accomplish!! Agree with @Meggers, it is nice to recognize and appreciate the people who helped you, very thoughtful of you. :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you that was sweet to say that to everyone. Congrats on day 75 and good luck on your recovery.

3 Likes

yes

3 Likes

Preach :raised_hands:

I have learned so much about how to be a good human being here. I try and pay that forward in the real world too!

2 Likes