And it's goodnight to all

Nice one Pauly. You get up and get on my friend. Proud of you, and remember where your sober family is. Waiting right here for you.

2 Likes

So proud of you for this mindset shift friend! Sounds like you are already making fantastic choices and actively working today. That gets a huge :+1: from me. Fireworks sounds like a great way to celebrate the end of another day. As always reach out when the temptation comes, we’ll be here for you!

3 Likes

Thank you today has been a day of awakenings.

1 Like

Ok thanks Geoff :+1:

1 Like

I think I’ve got it :+1:

Thank you :blush::+1:

1 Like

@crystalclear I’ve had an exceptional day and am thinking of you. I hope you are OK.

1 Like

Thanks friend. So glad you’ve had an exceptional day!! I’m Struggling a bit this afternoon. Just mentally in a down place. But it makes me feel good to know you care. :blush:

3 Likes

I only shouted out to help you, I heard you were not too good, do you want to let it all out, you always help so many so let us be there for you now.

2 Likes

Currently grocery shopping with my youngest. Trying not to cry in the store so I stopped in here. I’ll talk later. :blush:

2 Likes

Big hugs Cristel xx❤️

2 Likes

OK, BTW I’m always crying so when you need a shoulder let me know.

1 Like

5 Likes

Like you said to me, I am invested, this is not all about me, its about you, me and everyone, There are so many people on here who care about you. Unfortunately I’m not in a position to preach to you as you already have a inner strength that I haven’t had in the past but I can listen I can relate and I will never judge. You have made such a positive impact on us. I hope this makes you cry, you must let it out, you must release it to get back some sanity. I May be asleep later but my thoughts are with you.

1 Like

Night guys and gals, work tomorrow, let’s see if I can remain positive. Fuck I wish I could retire. Love to all of you.

3 Likes

sniff crying a little bit. But it’s hard for me to let go like you’re saying. I’ve been keeping some stuff in for so long and drowning it with the drink that I have almost dissociated from the pain. Thank you for those really sweet words. It means a lot to know someone cares.

1 Like

I haven’t gone yet and am happy to chat if it helps. We could all sit and reel off a shitty past or current problems, this is where meditation helps me, I’ve got demons but you can learn how to log it in a part of the brain where you know it has happened but don’t let it emotionally upset you. Do you think you will drink today, that may sound blunt but do you.?

1 Like

Night Pauly!

Thanks for being willing to ask the hard the questions. No. I won’t drink tonight. No alcohol in the house and I’ve already navigated the grocery without buying anything. Appreciate the offer to chat but I’m good right now. Having a chat with my daughters… It’s only 4:45pm here. They are both in a not great mood either. So it’s hard to let myself feel when I have to put on a brave face for them. Maybe in a few hours I can have “me” time but you’ll be asleep. :wink: I’ve got a big roast in the oven and after dinner I’ll carve out some time with a cup of tea. Again… Appreciate you.

3 Likes