And it's goodnight to all

I got it. Remember them well :blush::+1:

1 Like

Nearly anyway. So big day today. day 16 alcohol, day 0.5 weed. My Mrs of 20 years was watching her soaps and said there was a BBC addition help line and maybe I should ring it if I need any help. She has watched me killing myself for as long as we’ve been together and never said a word. Today I now know she is interested in what I’m going to achieve, this means alot to me. But I wonder if its also taken her 20 years to admit to herself that I am an addict and that she has been living with one. I’ve wasted all of our / her money, I’ve wasted all of our / her life yet she is there for me as long as she sees i am trying to help myself. Still not happy about giving up weed but today I know I’m not alone anymore

9 Likes

Giving up weed is no easy task, but totally worth it in the end. Weed (all drugs and alcohol really) just slowed me down in life.

6 Likes

Trouble is I typed in weed the facts on you tube to try and put me off somehow but no one has really got anything bad to say about it.

You tube is probably not the best place to ask that question Paul! :joy::joy:

4 Likes

Your not wrong. According to you tube its cured me of everything known to man and is probably the reason I’m still alive. :exploding_head:

4 Likes

Thing is if your anything like me…an addict…you’ll abuse and misuse it. (Your mrs sounds like a keeper!)

1 Like

Smoking weed is like breathing, it’s so entwined in my life I don’t even know I’ve got a problem, I just want the money for other things. I’m not even convinced I can do it yet and that’s not the best attitude at the start.

1 Like

Perhaps you should be looking at both then Paul. Do both, and change your life!
Just a thought :joy:

2 Likes

I’m on it :100::handshake:

1 Like

Dont stop breathing!!!

Go for it buddy. We all be behind you.
I used to smoke a hell of a lot of weed. Gave up before I hit 40. Just kind of moved away from it. Twas easier than the f***ing booze, I can tell you.:anguished:

2 Likes

Don’t stop believing.

Dont stop Beliebering

I’ve got no answer to that, does it even exist.

2 Likes

3 Likes

It’s all coming back to me now. My life will never become that pointless.

3 Likes

Trust Fran, biggest Belieber around I’d say! :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Is it too late to say sorry.

2 Likes

I’m sure she’ll be ok!

1 Like