And reset again

Why do I go back? I know alcohol will make me feel horrible but I go back anyway… I have bad side affects from even the slightest sip of alcohol,my face turns blazing red,my head hurts, my blood pressure skyrockets. I hope one day my common sense will override my cravings! I am starting a new work out routine and eating plan next week so hopefully the structure from it will keep me on track. I want total sobriety so bad I never thought it would be so hard to mantain.

1 Like

Hey @Jenni sobriety Is a daily battle. If it was easy, everyone could maintain it. I wish you better luck on your next battle

3 Likes

Why next week. Why not tomorrow.

2 Likes

Abstinence is hard. But if you do not address the why’s I am going to tell you it will be a curse. I could quit for long periods but they were just as much hell as my addiction. I DIDN’T KNOW HOW TO TRULY FEEL/COPE. I might of thought I could but I was always running from feeling. Try a program it might just give you a life back.

2 Likes

Definitely going to start back tommorw! I just know when I’m on a routine I have more success so I’m ready to get it in and started!

1 Like

Jenni, when the going gets hard just remember how much you want sobriety… every time you say no it gets easier for the next time.

4 Likes