Animals that are arseholes

So previously we have concluded that Geese, Deer, Crows, Pigeons, Squirrels and mice are definately assholes…I’m sure that the list is still incomplete…so I need your input…gimme an animal and why…And for @MandiH and @Yomomma…we already decided that rabid foxes aren’t assholes…since they just have a disease and are otherwise adorable…and have a cool song about what sound they make :wink:

People. The biggest assholes

Marmots. The food-stealing little bastards…

You always have to bring yourself up in a conversation…:wink:

Self centered to the max

Coyotes are assholes.

They’ve been picking the swans off in Sun City. People are assholes too, because they clipped the swans so they can’t fly.

Squirrels reminds me of “Trailer Park Boys”. Little bastards! :joy:

I think all animals that harm dogs are assholes…coyotes clearly fall into the category

My kid Ryder is an animal… And he’s an asshole!

I knew this thread would get out of hand in a heartbeat :wink:

Coywolves are clever assholes!
Hybrids for the win

Wasps/hornets/yellow jackets are assholes. Sting you just for the hell of it, unprovoked, and keep on going.

Not to be confused with bees, they’re cool.

Bee’s are an unsung hero. They make life easier for assholes(humans)

Spiders are not animals but they are total assholes.

For me cats are assholes…as long as I can think they never liked me and I never liked them :joy: Always got hissed, bitten or scratched :rage:

Cats are definitely assholes. But I still love them!

Spiders are animals.

Mosquitos, spiders, flies, ticks and fleas - technically, they are living creatures, thus animals (maybe not correct, but humour me.) They are, most certainly, assholes.

Although not an animal’s mosquitoes are assholes.

Mosquitoes are total assholes for sure