Announcing your new moderators!

Congratulations @Misokatsu @Thirdmonkey @Its_me_Stella! This forum is an incredible resource and life saver for many :raised_hands:t2::blush:

8 Likes

Great Team of people !

7 Likes

This is amazing, well deserved! Congratulations & good luck :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

6 Likes

Congrats to all!!

Excellent choices!

Now I really want Scott to make a statement post as a mod so I can chime and say “The almighty Beard has spoken”

7 Likes

Thrilled to hear this. I appreciate what you do - thanks! :innocent:

4 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Derailment void / Off topic 2021 to present

@Thirdmonkey stands on podium, extends hands:
“My people… With great beard comes great responsibility - a responsibility I do not take lightly… yadda yadda yadda, you get the idea”

16 Likes

Congratulations!!! This is awesome !!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Fear the beard

8 Likes

You’ll be wonderful I’m sure

7 Likes

When I nominated you,

It was with the upmost faith that you are going to do phenomenal, I know myself and others who all made it clear that we think your a perfect fit and represent all things of TS’s core values

7 Likes

Congratulations @Its_me_Stella @Misokatsu @Thirdmonkey :confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::two_hearts:

7 Likes

Fabulous @Its_me_Stella @Misokatsu and @Thirdmonkey!!! Smart fair and loved :heart: you guys will be awesome!!!

11 Likes

Thanks for stepping up @Its_me_Stella @Thirdmonkey and @Misokatsu

There’s a lot to digest but them other mods are absolutely fanfuckingtastic people, they’ll get you settled in nice and proper.

11 Likes

giphy-1

5 Likes

Lordy, I don’t knn6w what to say to that! I’ll try to live up to ur faith in me.

8 Likes

Well done new Mods, well deserved :v:

4 Likes

You just do you, you’ll be fine

4 Likes

Wow just seen this post, what fabulous choices, congratulations @Its_me_Stella , @Misokatsu and @Thirdmonkey :100::green_heart:

7 Likes

Very good choices indeed. And of course, thank you in advance for your service to the forum @Its_me_Stella , @Misokatsu , and @Thirdmonkey . Moderating isn’t always easy, and there is a time commitment that adds up over time. Everyone here gets to benefit from a well organized forum that works to meet as many people’s needs as possible. These things can often go unrecognized and taken for granted, but it is a labor of love that can lead to real world results in the betterment of the lives of people who actively use and post on this forum, and also to those who never post or maybe never bother making an account but tend to read often, or some random person who is bored in the middle of the night and web searching, then finds some random post on this forum that changes their lives forever.

Best of luck to the three of you! I think you’ll do great.

10 Likes