Another attempt

This is my first day on this, I’m hoping the app and this forum will help me to get straight.

11 Likes

Hello and welcome this app is a amazing place and full of wonderful people who have helped me so much in my journey keep reading and reaching out on here were all here to help eachother through our recovery x good luck x

3 Likes

Hey! Welcome here. This has been an amazing resource for me in my recovery. There is a search bar where you can look up keywords that interest you. I spent a lot of time on here early in sobriety reading and reaching out with questions…and I still do to this day. I’m 2.5 years sober from drugs and alcohol. A year plus without cigarettes. Recovery is possible…and sobriety is still the greatest choice I ever made. Glad you’re here💛

6 Likes

Hi Ronni, I’m glad you found yourself here! Lots of great people; ask anything you want and there’s always someone here to help.

2 Likes

Hello, and I hope you find this forum as helpful as it has been for me. I am available to listen along with so many others on here. What do you think was the “final straw” for you that made you reach out?

1 Like

Welcome. There are a lot of people here that really care and want to support others. It’s a great resource to have. You can do this. You’re worth it.

2 Likes

Thank you very much

1 Like

Wow you’ve done really well, two weeks is the longest I’ve been without drink since I was a teenager, I’m 56 now so this is a real challenge for me, I love photography and I’m going to turn that into my drug :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Thank you that’s great

1 Like

I love photography and I only really get the chance at weekends to get out with the camera, well 9 times out of ten I’ve been drinking the night before and that stops me going out to get photos because I don’t want to drink and drive, alcohol has always got in the way of my interests in life and I’ve had enough so it’s sober time for me.

Ok I’ll check it out thanks

1 Like

That’s wonderful to hear. Recognizing that drinking was keeping me from doing the things that really lit me up inside really helped me to recognize just how detrimental alcohol was to my life💛

1 Like

Welcome to the community. You on the right path my friend to being sober. Continue with it before you know it you are going to love sober life.

1 Like

Good answer! Sounds very motivating too me. Also sounds smart.

1 Like

Thank you very much