Another milestone down many more to go

Two days ago I made it to my 60 day milestone. I am so proud of myself. I keep pushing through and not giving in. Not every day is easy but I am doing it. Keep going one day at a time. :slight_smile:

21 Likes

Awesome and Congratulations

1 Like

Congratulations 60 days is a huge accomplishment be proud of yourself keep up that positive attitude and keep putting in the work and you will be at 90 in no time

1 Like

Awe congratulations :tada::tada::tada:

1 Like

Congrats on your 60 days.
:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

2 Likes

Congratulations! We actually share the same sobriety date. I came to Solid Ground a treatment house with TWC on the first of March but I had my last drinks before I was picked up at the airport. Now my official sobriety date is May 2nd. Just downloaded the app today. So cool to see this msg today. Congratulations again

2 Likes

:tada:60 :tada: Good job! 90 next :pray:

1 Like

I had went out with a friend and we both drank more than we should have. I decided even though I had way too much to drink that I was sober enough to drive home. Thankfully I made it home safely and didn’t hurt anyone on the road. But I knew I had to change something. I didn’t want to put my safety and others at risk anymore. The next day I started my sober journey and have kept on going since. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Fabulous , congratulations :clap:
How proud you must feel too.
Keep doing what you’re doing !
RB :uk: x

Congratulations! Superb milestone!