Another One Bites the Dust 🏄🏻

I’ll try to give it a read through. My ADD brain may have a hard time reading through the whole thing, but I’ll do my best!

1 Like

By the way, I’m not rejecting the 12 steps as good method for recovery. A lot of people have benefited from them. And they would still be the first resource I would refer to if someone is struggling and looking for help and support. I would never talk bad about the 12 steps. My time in the 12 step groups was a good one and I believe I got a lot of great benefits from that experience.

1 Like

I’ve been there as well. I went through a 12 step program a couple times. It was beneficial, but I see it as another tool, not the solution.

1 Like

@Butterflymoonwoman, my hope is that you feel encouraged to keep up the good work. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I absolutely do feel encouraged. I’m done yet :slight_smile: and God isn’t done with me yet either! Ur absolutely right… I learned alot from this relapse. I wish it hadn’t happened but I DO feel like I’ve learned alot honestly (probably the most I’ve learned from any relapse so far). Thank you Kevin!! Ur an amazing person full of so much insight. I really appreciate you :smiley:

2 Likes