Anthem of the Day (Part 3)

I was feeling a bit low this morning… but this tune helped me get going!

5 Likes
5 Likes

The new Black Angels is out

Edit:…And it’s a great one :metal:t2:

3 Likes
4 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

Love nine inch nails

6 Likes

Iranian music, beautiful

5 Likes

If there ever was a anthem of my day this is it

4 Likes

They’re incredible live, if you ever get the chance. I try not to miss them when they come through.

2 Likes

One of my all-time favorite songs (and albums). Brings me back to a certain time in my life.

4 Likes
5 Likes

One of my favorite songs… I just heard the news… thankfully it seems like it was an accident.
Paul Brady… Homes of Donegal

3 Likes
4 Likes

Paul Brady “The Island”

3 Likes
5 Likes

Volkor X: Enclave

Epic

3 Likes
4 Likes

A good southern rock band that never fulfilled their potential based on shitty timing, Grunge era took over and well they weren’t heavily promoted

I remembered this song by accident l been working on going over some covers, for a show on the 29th, and I got done and just started noodling and played the main riff of this I was like wait that’s driving and crying, so I had to go play the song to feel complete ok carry on

7 Likes

How did I miss this? I haven’t been one of the 46 million people to watch this video until now … never heard of Whitesnake or this named Still of the Night. Love it! Love the lyrics, the music, and love how it sounds and looks exactly like Robert Plant, Led Zeppelin and even “Whole Lotta Love”… Amazing all and all. Thanks for furthering my music education

1 Like