Anthem of the Day (Part 3)

4 Likes
7 Likes
5 Likes

HELL YEA! man, way to go! this is pretty rad. itā€™s not the type of music i general listen to, but i was really psyched to see you post it in itā€™s entirety and get to hear what youā€™ve crafted up. awesome and inspiring to hear the result of all your efforts to write/record this work. itā€™s absolutely and fully rocking me currently :metal: iā€™m not one for head banging, and iā€™m pretty comfortable laying as i am, but, the thought to just get up and start head banging has occurred to me. so iā€™d say itā€™s powerful stuff! MUCH credit to you on this i hope youā€™re feeling super proud as itā€™s wonderful. :metal: :guitar:

1 Like

Too cool

Iā€™m going to listen right now

1 Like

I love it
Are you the singer?

I can chill to this
Oddly relaxing. I thought about being able to go on a easy drive in my mind but I donā€™t drive :frowning: so I will be listening and rocking it at home :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love Kendrick Lamar. He is definitely in my top 10 of Great Artist. I love the lyricism and poetic that he brings. :clap::100:

3 Likes

Yay,I dig Captain Beefheart. Underrated artist. Bongo fury! Caught this on Lithium last night on my ride home from a really good meeting.

3 Likes

I like thisā€¦ Iā€™m going to sound like an old fart / my dadā€¦ but this is way better than a lot of the overly produced junk out there today.

1 Like
5 Likes
5 Likes

Just downloaded that to my ever growing playlist. My favorite Stones album is Exile on Main Street. This from I think underrated Between the Buttons is a nostalgic favorite goin back to H.S.

5 Likes

Good video.

3 Likes
3 Likes

ZZ Ward. Her voice :blue_heart:

4 Likes
5 Likes

Thanks Johnny for the music
Happy Birth Day.
Johnny Cash.

8 Likes
4 Likes