2 Likes
3 Likes

:wink:

5 Likes
3 Likes
5 Likes

Justin Johnson

4 Likes

Looks like I’ll be going to see him in 2 weeks. We went to a show with Tech9 and a few others from strange music years ago and Rittz was one of them and it was an amazing show!
He is a sober rapper too. Not sure how far he is in recovery or how long it’s been. The hubs just mentioned it

5 Likes

First Hendrix record I heard. Got me hooked.

4 Likes

@Mno I love that song and didn’t really know it so thanks. Of course easily recognizable as Hendrix because his guitar and voice.

This isn’t my favorite Hendrix although I do like the history.

“Jimi Hendrix cut “All Along the Watchtower” in January 1968, just weeks after Bob Dylan first released the track on John Wesley Harding. Hendrix tinkered with it for months, eventually releasing it in September. It found a much larger audience than the original, and even Dylan himself says that Hendrix took the song to a whole other place. Dylan didn’t play the song in concert until four years after Hendrix died, and has since played it 2,101 times – more than any other song in his vast catalog. Each and every one of those live versions borrows a bit from the Hendrix cover. “ Rolling Stone

Hendrix

Dylan

5 Likes

Wow,beautiful. I saw Traffic in 1970 they were touring in support of John Barleycorn. I was amazed at Chris Wood and Winwood’s versatility. One of the top 10 of fave shows. Saw Winwood in the 80’s after High Life was released,excellent. And caught Jim Capaldi at B.B. Kings about a year before he passed. Also really glad to have Evening Blue chock full of info and unreleased music by C.W. signed and numbered too!. Happy Easter my friend.

2 Likes

:sunglasses:

4 Likes
4 Likes
6 Likes
3 Likes

Absolutely love this

4 Likes
4 Likes

Because sometimes I’m feelin like a freak on a leash,plus my Madi rocks out to this!

4 Likes

I find this one fun

1 Like
4 Likes