Anthem of the Day (Part 3)

EVANESCENCE Taking Over Me With Lyrics / Katie Parnell

What a beautiful number amy lee voice is unreal

4 Likes

Things change when you almost come close to death…

3 Likes

Tell the whole hood I did it

4 Likes
3 Likes
4 Likes
6 Likes

Gin Wigmore, a great voice from New Zealand, ffo ZZ Ward or Elle King

3 Likes

Peace to All

3 Likes

“…. Someone told me there’s a girl out there with Love in her eyes and flowers in her hair ….” “Plays guitar and cries and sings…, oh she sings … “
The band was infatuated with Joni Mitchell. They went to California to see her …

This is one of my favorite recordings of anything. Also the video. I have amazing still shots from this video by screenshooting throughout the video.
The copyright is not mine alas. Amazing images. From this and some others from Earls Court.

2 Likes

I saw Robert Plant with his Sensational Spaceshifters in 2016. Saw him one night and Leon Russell the next night. Both amazing. Hard to believe it was 7 years ago.

5 Likes

This could be my anthem of every day…

Yes it makes me cry, but also many many wise words!

4 Likes

One of my favorite Zeppelin songs. Peace @Alisa

1 Like
7 Likes

Niiice!

2 Likes

Frank Zappa’s my hero. Irreplaceable.

1 Like
4 Likes

Just saw a really beautiful new doc on Jason Isbell and Amanda Shires on HBO, called Running with our eyes closed. Saw Jason play in Amsterdam earlier this year, but would love to see him and Amanda play live together at some point.

3 Likes

My song the last few days! I try to sing like her​:rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Archive, again

2 Likes

If you remember this one, ya gotta listen to Midnight Rendezvous too. Watched the John Waite doc last weekend. It’s kinda all over the place, but we were happy to be reminded of these oldies.
I’m lovin this! How do we make a Playlist of all our songs??
Love to All :hugs::metal:t2::heart:

2 Likes