Anthem of the Day (Part 3)

Yes, it’s been a long time. I’m less around than I used to be. Last months were not good at all, I feel a bit better now. At least I’m sober :blush:
Music is life man :metal:t2: see you around

DVNE : Court of the matriarch

2 Likes

I have always loved R.E.M. **SO MANY ** good songs. Hope you are enjoying your weekend Menno.

So help me Jesus.

3 Likes

Thanks man, I appreciate !

2 Likes
5 Likes
3 Likes
4 Likes

@Alisa we share some tastes. Thanks for sharing!!!

1 Like

The first one was Glastonbury last night. I keep waiting for them to show Elton John at Glastonbury but it hasn’t popped up on YouTube yet. Hopefully in another hour or two

1 Like

The last song John Prine recorded before his passing.
It has become one of my favorite songs, and makes me cry like a baby if it catches me on the right day. Just a beautiful, beautiful song.

4 Likes

Fairly new Queens

2 Likes

It’s fine to let the sun “catch you crying”, still a nice song …

4 Likes

Damned did I dislike this guy when I was young. Well I can change my mind. Proved me wrong many times since. Thanks for all you brought and still bring to the world Sir. Sober and clean, out and proud. :rainbow_flag: :heart: :people_hugging: :musical_keyboard:

5 Likes
4 Likes
2 Likes
4 Likes
4 Likes

@Apollo_666 Very nice solstice song you did!
Thank you for starting this thread and congratulations to you for all you have done for your self! Lots to be proud of! I always like seeing your sober selfies, I can see your contentment and confidence in them. :hugs::hugs::hugs::heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Ghost : Kiss the Go-Goat

3 Likes

Tw

3 Likes

@Alisa you were lucky!!! It’s seems a very good concert

1 Like