Anthem of the Day (Part 3)

4 Likes
4 Likes

@Pat_m was thinking about you today, knowing you were going to your concert tonight! I hope that you enjoyed it immensely!

1 Like
4 Likes

Thanks for the thoughts Alisa :grinning:
They were so good. I was in the sky, and it was full of explosions, so many emotions :blue_heart:
Like this song they played

3 Likes
5 Likes

Fuck it. Doubling this.

6 Likes

It seems silly, but in fact this is fucking brilliant. I you have 12 minutes to spare have a listen and pay attention to the lyrics. X

A tetralogy of songs; 3 written from the perspective of a depressed alcoholic’s pet cat, and 1 written from the perspective of the alcoholic themself, as they attend court-mandated rehab and begin to slowly recover their strength.

4 Likes

This came on this morning during my run. I dig the beat and it reminds me of some 80s music. I listened to it twice in the last mile cause the cadence was just perfect

4 Likes
5 Likes
6 Likes
5 Likes
3 Likes

“Tea for the Tillerman”…great album.

1 Like

Yes, definitely has a big piece of my heart. For Many years, I played all the songs on the piano. @WilliamBloke

3 Likes

Also the songs that are on the album this is on.

2 Likes

Ever seen the movie “Harold and Maude”? It features songs from Cat Stevens, mostly from this album.

1 Like

@Milele @Ravikamor @Conor689908

Soooooo happy for all of you!!!
Rebecca, I want to be next ( Yosemite)
Just truly happy for all of you.
Making memories

@WilliamBloke yes, on the movie, forever ago though. Maybe will rewatch. Thanks!

7 Likes

Hah, just brilliant! :raised_hands:t3::clap:t3: These songs were gonna go on my instagram stories! :smiley:

1 Like