Anthem of the Day (Part 4)

Wow thanks for the tears :face_holding_back_tears:
Dang

2 Likes

@Soberbilly 
 be okay friend đŸ©·
Missing you.

Rolling Stones are in USA on their 2024 “Hackney Diamonds” tour.

Reviews are almost 100% that their performances are better than ever
 the best! Shows you what clean living does for you for one.
Yay them!
I just picked this bc it had over 600,000 views in a few weeks and had “Miss You”.

Miss You and Gimme Shelter”
Las Vegas, Nevada May 2024

6 Likes
5 Likes
3 Likes

Classic Kendrick and intro! :v:t4: Blue

3 Likes

Definitely classic Kendrick! I always forget about the heart songs. Thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

Probably my fav Stones tune - along with ‘Waiting on a friend’.
Amazing to see Mick on the guitar.

Thanks @Alisa for sharing this.

1 Like

After the huge results of the french nationalist party (32%) in European elections, our president chose to dissolve the assembly and we will vote at the end of june. If it’s the same results we will probably have a nationalist as prime minister
I won’t talk more about politics, I promise. I will let the music speaks for itself

First reaction:

Then

7 Likes

I already shared Europe is lost a couple of days ago but just going to share it again.

as well as this one

and this

5 Likes

the Official Video of “Europe is Lost” that you posted here does not work in my country. This one, that you posted lately does work.

5 Likes

Looking for something to ease my mind and sooth my soul. Seems like I found it. Will see her live Wednesday night in the small upstairs hall of Paradiso.

Cuz I overcomplicated
All the things that I left in my head
My eyes are lookin’ dilated
And yours are too
So fuck me
Guess I’ll never leave

3 Likes
4 Likes
2 Likes

Well this is interesting
 Never heard of Kate Tempest, but she’s really good.

Clever lyrics. Very true.
Thanks for posting @Alisa

1 Like

The heavy metal fan in me thinks The Exploited sound like Motorhead, i.e. Ace of Spades.
We have a General Election here in the UK soon but I’m not going to talk politics.

Good Post @Pat_m

2 Likes

Yeah Ace of spades probably influenced a lot of people back then. Discharge maybe ? I mean musically, and the attitude, not lyrically, obviously.

For some others it’s early speed metal :man_shrugging:t2:

Don’t call Motorhead Heavy metal though, or Lemmy may come back and hunt you down. It’s rock n’roll as he always said :yum:

4 Likes

Still the Queen

3 Likes

4 Likes

John Murphy :blue_heart:

2 Likes

Godspeed You! Black Emperor: Blaise Bailey Finnegan III

It’s been a while. Sometimes 17m45 (:sweat_smile:) is not enough, I can listen to this all day

4 Likes