Happy Birthday Paul McCartney,
Thanks for all the awesome music!

Hey Jude, Glastonbury 2004

5 Likes
5 Likes

Apologies but i had to put this classic up aswell

3 Likes
4 Likes

Late Evening. Dinner. Lonely. Listening some Great music. All I need now is some candles and big Mansion with one of those long tables. Sounds about right

3 Likes

Meshell Ndegeocello quotes James Baldwin: “Your think that your pain and your heartbreak are unprecedented in the world. Until you read.” To which I might add “Or listen to music”.

1 Like
2 Likes

3 Likes

Today ( June 19th ) is a Federal Holiday in the USA.

Juneteenth , officially Juneteenth National Independence Day , is a federal holiday in the United States. It is celebrated annually on June 19 to commemorate the ending of slavery in the United States. The holiday’s name is a portmanteauof the words “June” and “nineteenth”, as it was on June 19, 1865, when Major General Gordon Granger ordered the final enforcement of the Emancipation Proclamation in Texas at the end of the American Civil War.[8][9] Although this date commemorates enslaved people learning of their freedom under the Emancipation Proclamation, this only applied to former Confederate states. There remained legally enslaved people in states that never seceded from the Union. These people did not gain their freedom until the ratification of the 13th Amendment to the United States Constitution on December 6, 1865.

4 Likes

James Baldwin.

2 Likes

@Alisa thanks for sharing Blanco White’s green eyes song

1 Like
2 Likes

Phil Collins. Largest benefactor to The Alamo. A Mission in San Antonio, Texas. UNESCO heritage site with the other Mission’s. Thank you Phil for all the good you’ve given. :purple_heart: Your music… items to the Alamo …

5 Likes
5 Likes

My personal anthem. I probably posted it before. I will probably post it again
7 Seconds: Young till I die

5 Likes
4 Likes

I love this :heart: beautiful melody and very soothing.

2 Likes

Billy Gibbons of ZZ Top ‘busking’ on the streets of Helsinki, and no one has has a clue :guitar:

https://x.com/gunsnrosesgirl3/status/1803311511663714496?s=61&t=3w2r5SPeKyemGE8g2MvnDw

4 Likes