3 Likes
2 Likes

:v:t2::heart::metal:t2:

3 Likes

I think Tom Morello from Rage against the Machine is an amazing guitarist

5 Likes

Anyone else still listening to music the decent way?? :grinning::+1:t2:

4 Likes

I should post a pic of my analogue record player now. Except I don’t have one anymore :upside_down_face:. I do still have an old fashioned amp (the nad one broke down, had to revert to my old sony) and boxes like you. I downloaded 40,000 songs on my pc through the years but now 95% of the music I play is youtube. I even pay for a YT subscription these days. Makes me discover new stuff. And I got my uninterrupted playlist on my phone as well :headphones: :sunglasses:

Will see The Roots in Paradiso in 18 days :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

6 Likes

Nice to see people still using these,same here with the yt music and spotify,ive got like a bluetooth thing that lets me hook my phone up to the amp,the sounds are a bit lower than normal but it still does the trick :+1:t2::raised_hands:t3:
I had a dual turntable back in the day,but along with my L.ps it became one of the casualties of life!!!
Might look into getting a new one in the future

2 Likes

First time I heard Fink was in spinning class. With this song. Been a fan since.

5 Likes
5 Likes
4 Likes

“Satisfaction” SoFi, Inglewood, California
July 10, 2024.

Fantastic! These are historical performances! The last of their performances while Mick is still 80, turning 81 on July 26… Keith and Ron and the rest going forward every day, too.
This played as usual in the encore and just brilliant with the whole band bowing to the audience at the end.
Yay Stones, you sound as good or better than when I first heard you. All my respect and admiration. :heart::heart::heart:

Three YT comments when I posted this. Just over 1000 views.

3 Likes

Black Magic Woman. Fleetwood Mac, whose Peter Green wrote it.

Black Magic Woman
Carlos Santana!

3 Likes
5 Likes
4 Likes