Anthem of the Day (Part 4)

Page & Plant - Kashmir

3 Likes

Bruce Springsteen - The Rising

3 Likes

I can’t stop listening to it. I went so HARD in the gym today. I don’t think my heart rate got below 130 lol
I preordered the album. People are having mixed feelings, but I’ve been a fan since day one as a teenager in high school. Just so good to hear the band again.

3 Likes

This just got added to the workout playlist lol
Thank you

2 Likes

In honour of the great man for helping save a woman from leaping from a bridge today. Bloody hero.

5 Likes

Today’s anthem is an ode to progrock/metal and an absolute killer at that!

Riverside - Second Life Syndrome

3 Likes

I can understand the mixed feelings but it’s been 7 years since Chester died and I think the band are entitled to move on that’s my opinion

3 Likes

Welcome! I’m going to see them live on the 23rd with my old band and I’m quite thrilled. Coming out of emo kid retirement. Its ALSO on my gym playlist haha
Most of my gym playlist is agressive af it helps you stay motivated haha

2 Likes

I totally agree but i do feel like they should have maybe gone w a new name. I also read part of it will help Chester’s family continue to get royalty money for continuing to perform the old music.
I’m mixed on it though. Linkin Park will never be Linkin Park without him ya know?

1 Like

It was never going to make everyone happy unfortunately but I’m just happy to get some new music and maybe get to a gig someday, Chester’s family will always get royalty for the music no matter the name

Guns N’ Roses - Breakdown

3 Likes

Bloc Party - Banquet

(my village is throwing a block party today and it involves street food :nerd_face:)

5 Likes

Mickey Newbury - How Many Times (Must The Piper Be Paid For His Song)

5 Likes

Groove Armada - Superstylin’

4 Likes

I saw Groove Armada live a few times in the early 2000’s, amazing party atmosphere especially when the trombone came out! :man_dancing:

2 Likes

Roger Waters - Picture That

4 Likes

My kids make me listen to :poop: like this :laughing:

2 Likes

I can tolorate this one from her though… I kinda like it.

2 Likes

You made me think of Drum Rhythm Festivals in the late nineties here in Amsterdam. Very cool stuff

Lamb - Gorecki

3 Likes
3 Likes