Anxious. But strong

So it has been 286 days since i walked away from my abuser. I have only had to see him once in person and once in court (zoom) I have court Wednesday. Hopefully it will be to finalize my divorce. 275 days since i filed. I’m so ready to be done with him. Please pray for me to be strong and for this to be easy and done. I’m still waiting on the DA for the assault charges. Its been so much. I’m ready for it to all be over and done with.

On a brighter note. I’m also 286 days clean and sober. Anxious or not I have no desire or craving to use or drink. Im just taking it one day at a time. Sometimes one minute at a time.

15 Likes

Congrats on 286 days of increasing freedom! I can’t even imagine. It’s been a long wait to see justice done. My prayers will be with you on Wed.

2 Likes

Thank you! How are you?

2 Likes

I started a job try out (government social programme / vocational rehabilitation) in a local café last week. Only 3 days a week but I’m SO TIRED. I know, it’s normal in the beginning but… still tired :roll_eyes: and my feet are killing me!!! Still, I like being there. It’s familiar. I’ll send you pics later.

2 Likes

Yess! And you can send me a message if you aren’t busy. Im gonna be up for a few.

1 Like

Congratulations on 286 days and for starting over, considering what you have been through!
Have a lovely day and im glad you are in a safe place now, i hope it all goes well at court.
Have a lovely day.
X

1 Like

Welcome! May you find the peace and support you are needing in this amazing group. 286 days is something to be very proud of :orange_heart:

1 Like

@TigerMatriarch thank you so much.

1 Like

Will be thinking of you tomorrow.
Stay strong :hugs:

1 Like

@Twizzlers thank so much.

1 Like

Done!

Sending you courage. :hugs: :woman_climbing:

1 Like

Thanks @Matt

1 Like

Such a inspiration :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

@Nath86 thanks. Man. Im just steady trying to do the next right thing. My girls deserve me at my best.

1 Like

You’ve got this :muscle: x

2 Likes

Sending all of the prayers your way! :pray: stay strong​:heart:

2 Likes

We are all here for you if you need us xx

1 Like

You are doing amazing. Stay strong. The court system is so slow and overbloated, but it seems that it is going along how you hope it will.

2 Likes

@Chiron @Twizzlers thank you! I’m just not looking forward to seeing him! It’ll be over soon.

2 Likes