Any advice

Just wondering if there any advice for food. In just finished a hospital stay do drinking. Taking meds to clean up acid out of stomach and had a pissed off liver. I know I got to eat just scared to be sick again.

I’ve been sober going on to day 2. But stomach has been a mess for awhile I go with no appetite for days at a time. Just looking for some suggestions

Thank will try the greens I love spinach and salads

1 Like

Only thing I can seem to keep down is Gatorade and good old h2o

I will defenaltiy give the greens a go and eat like a mouse sounds like a great idea as Well thanks again

I’ve heard that garlic and ginger are really good for the liver too. If you don’t feel like chopping up and eating raw garlic and ginger, they have garlic pills at places like Whole Foods… For ginger tea, slice up some ginger root, boil it, then let it sit for an hour or two. Ginger soothes the stomach as well. I ate ginger chews all the time for nausea when I was pregnant. It was very effective for me.

Chicken broth drink it like tea, bread with butter, rice and veggies.

Eat a BRAT diet for a while. Bananas, Rice, Apples, Toast. Take a probiotic to get your gut healthy and a multivitamin. Stay hydrated, 6-8 glasses daily of water, more if you work out. Try to avoid taking OTC medications if you can, so as not to further tax your liver, while it heals. If you can, drink tea, as this is alkaline and will help neutralize excess stomach acid.

I ate those fruit pouches for kids. That was easy to keep down and good for you.