Any musicians/songwriters on here?

I’m a songwriter and it’s a way I keep busy during my urges as well. I’ll be posting some on this thread! Just for fun :slight_smile:

I would love to hear anyone else sing or play an instrument too! Feel free to post on here, trust me we’d all love to hear you!

2 Likes

I’m a poet and was a singer

2 Likes

Yes! I’ll post a song today :slight_smile:

1 Like

:raising_hand_man: I music!!

After getting sober, I spent my booze money on music gear. Basically started with a guitar, now, 2 years later, pretty much have one of everything! :laughing:

I spend my sober weekends writing/recording stupid songs.

This was a song I made with my kids, its about someone getting cold feet about meeting someone in person after having an online relationship.

2 Likes

Ohh I love this thread… great idea… the last few years I have only been confident enough to sing, which I love to do… I did write two pieces not sure if they are song worthy but I would love to learn how to put my words into music… I cannot wait to see more in this thread… this will be a great way to spend evenings for music lovers… thank you :dizzy:

3 Likes

I’m a professional musician. Not comfortable sharing anything yet, trying to remain anonymous, you know. Love this thread though. Thanks for starting.

4 Likes

7efac549ee5b692359178d2445196b61b52dacf370953003e72b62733c449b8f.0

1 Like