Any New Zealand addicts?

Just wondering if anyone in NZ wants to connect around sobriety and support.

3 Likes

hi there.

i’m keen.

1 Like

Hi there :slight_smile:

i’m day 2 and feeling better already. still have the weekend to face though

Awww what’s your poison?

Alcohol and cigarettes. Meth previously. Having dinner at a restaurant by myself at mo and not drinking. Very strange

1 Like

Awesome that u kicked the meth. Great job!!! The other two to go :slight_smile: which one is ur next to focus on?

1 Like

I’m in the UK at present but was in nz for a year and my alcohol use got reallyyy bad. What island are you on?

1 Like

Thank you I only smoke when I drink so as long as I don’t drink the smoking is sorted.

North island. Auckland.

I’m North Island Hamilton. @Ngaire50 how is it going so far how many days are u on now? The first week is usually the worst I find.

Hi, Swam how are you. I’m coming up on 5 months clean from alcohol and 60 days from all substances. I’m in marlborough South Island.

1 Like

Feel free to text me 0212143260

9 months clean from drinking 6 from drugs are you keen to chat I’m 24 from nz?

1 Like

Hey sorry I missed this message somehow. Sure we can chat no worries!! PM me your messenger and I’ll add you.

Hi I’m from South Auckland and pretty new to this app was wanting to find some local NA meetings or some people from the same dot on the map. Currently 82 days clean off meth and I’m a 34 year old mother of 2. Nice to meet you :smiley:

Australia here…close enough? :man_shrugging: