Any one else hours into oxy withdraws?

Thank you so much. I made it through. Trying to stay strong just tired of feeling like my entire body aches. Better and better with each day. Really- I appreciate the concern. Take care.

Wow that’s great. Good for you. Def commend you having two years in from that deep habit. Shitty days are always going to be around, just trying to suck it tf up. - thanks for the advice.

How ya feeling today ? U got anyone helping you ? Stay hydrated with h20!!

Today’s actually my first day feeling like a fucking person. Better and better as days go. I do have a great support system . Thanks so much for thinking of me :blush:

3 Likes

Keep at it. Sober addicts are the best people in the world in my eyes. We drink and take drugs to numb our brokenness. Then we fight through it all to get our minds and bodies back.

2 Likes

Just remember everyday this is temporary and will pass. You can beat this. It feels hopeless in the beginning but I’ve got 7 months clean behind me. You can do it. Every night you go to bed clean is one more day closer to feeling better

Hey… hang in there . Once you get through that hump you will feel better … it will take time .
Everyone’s recovery depends on the DOC( drug of choice) how long and how it was administered- injecting, drinking, snorting smoking etc.

May I ask ?

May I ask why u got off gabapentin?
I have been on it for my RA- and it isn’t a narcotic or even addictive I don’t believe?

Between pre gabalin and gabapentin a was eating 10 300mg tablets a day just to float about it was a different buzz from opiates a was getting them by the box a was only abusing them

Gotcha!! Well take care of yourself !

Wat does ra mean?

That’s so fucking well put. Thank you.

I was taking oxy30s. I’ve always been on and off of something but over the past two years it became a constant cycle of being wrecked and then cutting back to keep from getting sick until I could find more.

Rheumatoid arthritis

How you doing over there. Day 37 here. Still slogging through it. PAWs is a bitch